Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • I use lotion pretty much daily because it keeps my skin smooth and silky, and also because I love the various scents that can be found
  • I like to try new lotions when they come out, or when I run across them, because some always work better than others, and I won't know if there are any better ones that my current stand-by lotions unless I actively try them out
  • This one smells nice, but it is more of a milky, creamy type of scent instead of something tropical or fruity, which I prefer
  • I notice how my dry skin tends to lose it's dryness when using this product for a week or more, and goes away after the 2nd week, staying away until the bottle is empty
  • I do prefer lotions that are more scented than this one, but, it seemed to help my dry skin, and because of that, I would recommend it

• by WendyBird

I use lotion pretty much daily because it keeps my skin smooth and silky, and also because I love the various scents that can be found. I like to try new lotions when they come out, or when I run across them, because some always work better than others, and I won’t know if there are any better ones that my current stand-by lotions unless I actively try them out. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was a product I tried a few times, but not as often as I would have, had it a really fragrant scent. This one smells nice, but it is more of a milky, creamy type of scent instead of something tropical or fruity, which I prefer. It comes in a pump bottle where

the lotion is pumped out of the top, and it lasts for ages which is great because it is a bit pricey.

It has a milky coloring, but the lotion is really thin. It doesn’t go on greasy, but more like it’s too watery. But, it blends nicely on my skin, and eventually it was absorbed by my skin and didn’t leave a slimy feeling on my arms and legs, and the rest of my body where I applied it. One thing I liked about it is that it doesn’t feel really heavy on my skin, so I can use it in the summer months as well. It is supposed to moisturize and it seems to do so. My skin is usually ...

• drier in the winter, but the spring and fall aren’t that bad. I only get dry skin around my knees and elbows in the summer months, but I apply pretty much everywhere. I notice how my dry skin tends to lose it’s dryness when using this product for a week or more, and goes away after the 2nd week, staying away until the bottle is empty. I used it two, sometimes three times a day. When it dried out, so to speak, it didn’t leave any residue on my skin, but I could tell when I needed to apply more.

When using it in the summer, I could tell that if the humidity was super high, it was impossible to sweat while using this product,

perhaps because it got in the pores or something. That might sound ideal, but in that kind of humidity, I ended up over-heating internally and had to remain inside for a few days in the air conditioner drinking plenty of fluids. I do not fault the lotion, of course, but am saying that I think it clogs the pores a little in the way that baby oil can, when in high heat. If everyone else is sweating and you aren’t, it should be questioned.

Other than that, I thought it was a perfectly fine product, and would use it again. I do prefer lotions that are more scented than this one, but, it seemed to help my dry skin, and because of that, I would recommend it.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
    Dayna Das says :

I was suffering from acute acne and dry skin. That s when I came across Cetaphil moisturizing lotion, a light-weight hydrating lotion to replenish skin It is non-greasy and non-irritating especially formulated to soothe your dry skin. It is also non-comedogenic(won t clog pores), and, that s why it seemed perfect for my dry, acne prone skin. It costs $ 10.72, therefore, it is very affordable. More importantly it gives results better than most high end products I have used on my skin. I hate visiting the dermatologist and blowing off money on expensive products that do not give results as expected. I have used a lot of products suggested by dermatologists. But, nothing beats this product. Although it is not organic or chemical free, it does not cause any kind of skin irritation. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. The lotion also gets absorbed very fast and does not cause greasiness. It is lanolin-free formula, especially beneficial for people suffering from issues such as eczema or psoriasis. So if you are suffering from those you can definitely give it a try. The smaller bottles are travel friendly too. It is also free from parabens and fragrance. The only thing negative about this product is that it contains alcohol and no sun protection. Other than this it is a very good lotion and you should definitely give it a try.

Shaunnette says :

re : I do prefer lotions that are more scented than this one, but, it seemed to help my dry skin, and because of that, I would recommend it
    Its the best I’ve come across you skincare especially for eczema.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071514280531/k2311a0722/7.22.11