Liquid Health Day Diet Weight Loss Supplement Liquid 32 oz.  » Health  »
  • I have always had a weight problem, and I have tried many different supplements to help me lose weight
  • I decided to try the Day Diet product after a fellow Weight Watchers member recommended it to our group
  • It only cost about twenty five dollars, and you take an ounce a day
  • They offer a diet plan to help you get the best results with the product, but I chose to stick to my own, since it works reliably for blood sugar control
  • I would definitely consider using this again if I needed another kick start, and I would recommend it

• by reviewabit

I have always had a weight problem, and I have tried many different supplements to help me lose weight. They don’t usually help much, or only help for a limited time. Still, they can help give me some much needed incentive. If I spend the money on the supplement, I will want to behave myself and do everything I am supposed to so it can work better.

I decided to try the Day Diet product after a fellow Weight Watchers member recommended it to our group. It only cost about twenty five dollars, and you take an ounce a day. It has citrin as an appetite suppressant, L-carnitine and chromium

to help control glucose levels, and citrus aurantium is a safe alternative to ephedra to help burn fat.

They offer a diet plan to help you get the best results with the product, but I chose to stick to my own, since it works reliably for blood sugar control. (I am diabetic. ) There are no stimulants or caffeine in the supplement, and no sugar, starch, or salt.

It also has no artificial ingredients or flavors. The container holds enough for thirty two days, so for about twenty five dollars, you get a month’s worth. You only have to take the supplement in the morning.

It tastes horrible, but is tolerable if mixed with a juice or other strongly flavored liquid. Because of the extra vitamins in this formula, I had to suspend my normal vitamin regimen while I was taking it. It has 400% of the RDA of thiamin, and 882% of B-2, with high levels of other B vitamins, ester C, chromate, and vitamin E.

It also contains herbal ingredients including gotu kola extract, chickweed, maca root, Siberian ginseng, astralagus root, and soy lecithin powder. It has a base of water, aloe vera juice, vegetable gum, stevia, and natural fruit flavoring. There is no gluten, yeast or dairy included.

Although I didn’t care for the taste, this ...

• Liquid Health  Day Diet Weight Loss Supplement Liquid 32 oz.
      product did seem to help in several ways. All the B vitamins gave me energy, so I was able to stick to the exercise routine that I had worked out for myself. One or another of the ingredients must have helped my appetite, because I did not find myself as hungry while taking the product.

I did not follow the diet they suggested, but used a moderately low carb diet that helped keep my blood sugar in check. This product did not affect my blood sugars at all. (I had been taking chromium before starting on this product.

The chromium does help blood sugar, there was just no difference for me because I

was already on it to begin with. If you are new to chromium, you may find this product moderately lowers your blood sugar. ) Over all, I would say this was a moderate success.

I did lose about fifteen pounds in the month while I was on it, but when I went to buy another bottle, the store was out. I considered reordering, but by that time, the “kick start” I needed for my diet had already done its job, so I just decided to go back to my regular vitamins. I would definitely consider using this again if I needed another kick start, and I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071514040531/k2311a0722/7.22.11