A.C. Grace Company Unique E Natural Vitamin E Oil Supplement 1oz  » Health  »
  • When I saw this product, I thought it seemed like a compromise between the two, giving the best of both worlds
  • The problem with vitamin E oils made for cosmetic use is that they are weaker and might even be mixed with carrier oils
  • Other than that, this is a perfect vitamin E and I highly recommend it

• by reviewabit

I have always liked to use vitamin E for treating skin problems. Although it is thick and sticky, it works miracles on scars and dry lesions that may not respond to anything else. I had been told a long time ago to use the vitamin E that came from inside the oral supplement softgels, because the oil was more potent and worked better than the versions sold for cosmetic and skin use. When I saw this product, I thought it seemed like a compromise between the two, giving the best of both worlds.

The problem with vitamin E oils made for cosmetic use is that they are weaker and might even be mixed with carrier oils. The problem with supplements that contain oil is that they were meant to be swallowed, not poked open– and the oil

inside the softgels often has a terrible smell that is not something you really want to put on yourself. This product does not have that awful smell.

There is a slight smell, as the product comes from soybeans, but it is nothing like the weird, almost fishy smell that I have experienced from cutting open oral supplements. This product can be taken internally, by taking a quarter of a teaspoon a day. I suppose if you were someone who can’t swallow pills, this is a good thing– but I would rather use a softgel form for taking it orally myself.

When I first opened this product, I was relieved that it didn’t have the typical smell of high potency E oil from capsules. It doesn’t smell wonderful, but it is ...

• not terribly offensive either. You can use this oil topically in very small amounts.

When it goes on, you probably will think it is a horrible texture, and it is. It is like oily glue. It’s sticky, messy, and will attract dust.

You will not want any clothing to touch where you put it. It will seem impossible to get off. Here’s the good news.

It will work. I had a terrible rash which came from getting some sort of skin virus, and vitamin E from a capsule cured it quickly. When I used this product on a rash that was a contact dermatitis, I was hoping for the same sort of results, and that’s exactly what I got.

After three days of the sticky, messy honey-like oil on my skin, the rash was virtually gone.

If you apply it regularly to healing skin, it will help to prevent scar formation. It is also wonderful for the facial skin, acting as an antioxidant as well as directly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.

It is recommended for pregnant women to use during the last months to help manage stretch marks. It might be gooey, but if you have a serious problem, it is definitely worth using the real, pure stuff– and this product is the real, pure stuff in every way. I only have one complaint and that is that the pump does not work well.

The oil is too thick for the products packaging. It would have been easier to use in just a plain bottle with a screw on cap. Other than that, this is a perfect vitamin E and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071514030531/k2311a0722/7.22.11