Vector Power Inverter  » Cars  »
  • The Vector power inverter is a convenient addition to any car
  • I also did not have to purchase a car charger when I bought a cellular telephone since I could plug my regular charger into the inverter

• by chip pittman
      The Vector power inverter is a convenient addition to any car. It allows you to take household devices that normally plug into your wall socket and power them in your automobile.

You simply plug the inverter into your car and plug whatever you want from your house and power

it from the inverter.

This has been very handy on long trips when I was using a laptop computer.

My laptop battery will only last two hours, but I was able to plug it into the inverter to power the laptop for an entire ten hour trip from South ...

• Carolina to Ohio.

I also did not have to purchase a car charger when I bought a cellular telephone since I could plug my regular charger into the inverter.

Vector makes several models that vary in wattage and number of outlets.

I have the 350 watt model with two

power outlets.

It was less that $35(American) a year ago when I purchased it at Wal-Mart.

Inverters are a must-have for travelers and anyone who has rechargeable items (like flashlights, video cameras or electronic games) that they travel with.

Mine has been a great investment that I would not want to be without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91804151400930/k2311a0418/4.18.07