ReNew Life CandiGone Advanced Cleansing System (dietary supplement kit)  » Health  »
  • When I was going through a period where it seemed like every time I would get one yeast infection cleared up, another would start, I finally turned to natural methods to rid myself of the problem
  • I decided to look into natural ways to rid the body of yeast, and I came across this two part system by ReNew Life and decided to try it
  • This is a great product that works, and I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from a chronic yeast problem

• by reviewabit

I have diabetes, and often those of us with the illness have to battle yeast infections as a symptom. When I was going through a period where it seemed like every time I would get one yeast infection cleared up, another would start, I finally turned to natural methods to rid myself of the problem. It all started with a simple vaginal yeast infection, which was treated with over the counter cream. It was cured, and no more than a week later, I had another one, and was also having a flare up of my irritable bowel syndrome (or so I thought.

) This turned out to be probable yeast as well. The second infection sent me to the doctor and I was given an oral antifungal. This seemed to solve the problem for a couple of weeks, but then

it was back with a vengeance.

I usually had no further problems after taking a diflucan, but this time was different. I decided to look into natural ways to rid the body of yeast, and I came across this two part system by ReNew Life and decided to try it. It helps to rebalance the flora in your intestinal and urinary tract, using undecylenic acid and caprylic acid.

For the first part, you take capsules. For three days, you have one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. After three days, you have two in the morning and two in the evening.

You are supposed to take them on an empty stomach. I did not have any problem taking them on an empty stomach, but after a few days my guts ...

• seemed to be at war with themselves. I had been warned that this might happen, and that it was a natural phase of yeast “die-off” where the toxins from dying yeast were upsetting my system.

I had nausea, diarrhea and cramps for a week. The second part of the treatment involves taking liquid drops, which do not taste good. You have ten in the morning and ten in the evening for the first three days.

Then you increase to twenty in the morning and twenty in the evening. The two are designed to work together, so I was very careful never to miss a dose of either. After using up the entire treatment, I was a little worried that there still might be some yeast left because I was still having intestinal upset.

Looking

back, this was probably just an irritable bowel syndrome reaction to all that had taken place. It soon passed. While I was recovering from what seemed like an all out intestinal war, I ate a lot of foods that were supposed to be unfriendly to yeast, like garlic and yogurt cultures– and I avoided as many carbohydrates as possible, since that is what yeasts thrive on.

I did everything right– and happily, after the bowels settled down, I no longer seemed to have any yeast problems. It was nearly another six months before I had another yeast infection. This is a great product that works, and I would recommend it to anyone who is suffering from a chronic yeast problem.

It is rough for the first week or so, but worth it if you can hang in there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071513620431/k2311a0722/7.22.11