Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 5.3oz  » Health  »
  • After discovering this, I decided it was kind of nice being lazy and not having to make your own lather
  • I remembered trying to use liquid castile soap in the shower, and having the problem of wasting it because it was so thin, it ran off the washcloth before I had a chance to lather up
  • After taking a bit longer than I thought I would in the shower, I finally got out to dry off
  • I found that the bottle only lasted through a few showers before it was used up
  • I would recommend this for babies, but not adults

• by reviewabit

I recently got hooked on the self foaming hand soaps made by Method and other companies, and it changed how I viewed these products. Initially, I though that they were not economical, and that the water-like solution would not last long enough. I was wrong– it is concentrated even though it is thin in consistency, and it does last, as very little is needed to make a frothy foam at the dispenser part of the bottle. After discovering this, I decided it was kind of nice being lazy and not having to make your own lather.

I decided to try a product I have never

used before– a foaming baby wash made by Earth Mama Angel Baby. The company has an odd name, but they do make very natural and non-toxic products, which is good for our health and the environment. The wash is made with organic oils and essential oils, is completely vegan and never tested on animals.

This soap is a castile soap, made with calendula, saponified coconut oil, olive oil, organic aloe vera juice, glycerin, shea butter, vanilla, and orange oil. It is a slightly brownish color in the bottle. When I first took it into the shower, I had not tried it out on my hands first, so the fragrance would be a surprise.

I found it to be a soft vanilla orange. It smelled a bit like orange sherbert. The foam was not quite as rich as some others I had used, but to be fair, some of the others had sodium lauryl sulfate or similar detergents, so they could be expected to foam more.

I actually found that I seemed to be using quite a bit more of the product than I had anticipated because of this. While it cleaned well, the foam quickly dissipated and needed to be replaced. I remembered trying to use liquid ...

• Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash 5.3oz
      castile soap in the shower, and having the problem of wasting it because it was so thin, it ran off the washcloth before I had a chance to lather up.

The problem with this foam was that I needed lots and lots of it. It is a bit different when you are just washing your hands with it. After taking a bit longer than I thought I would in the shower, I finally got out to dry off.

The soap did leave my skin feeling soft and was not drying at all. The light orange vanilla smell stayed with me for a while. I remember thinking

it seemed a bit potent if it were made for babies.

Babies with very sensitive skin might not be ok with something this strong, even if it is a natural fragrance. I found that the bottle only lasted through a few showers before it was used up. While I think this is a good product, it is probably best used for what it was originally intended for– bathing babies.

It would not take much foam to cleanse a little one, and you would be much gentler with the scrubbing. I did enjoy the nice smell and the soft skin. I would recommend this for babies, but not adults.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071513580431/k2311a0722/7.22.11