GNC Total Lean Burn Dietary Supplement Tablets 60 ct  » Health  »
  • I was a bit skeptical about that, but I did find the formula to be very interesting and not like any I had tried before
  • I love tea and drink quite a bit of it daily
  • I like green tea, which is probably the biggest health ingredient I can think of, but black tea is also very healthy and has slightly different benefits
  • I know she drinks coffee all day at work as well
  • Since I have a sleep problem anyway, and it contributes to my fibromyalgia, I eventually had to give up this product because it would not allow me to sleep properly

• by reviewabit

I am always trying to lose weight, and I will try supplements to help me, if they are effective and reasonably safe. When a friend recommended this one, I looked it up online to see what was in it. Her claims were that it took her appetite away as effectively as an amphetamine diet pill, and gave her just as much energy. I was a bit skeptical about that, but I did find the formula to be very interesting and not like any I had tried before. This supplement contains guarana, which is a plant very high in caffeine, and also known to decrease appetite, making people feel full sooner after eating.

It also has black tea. I was thrilled to see black tea on a supplement’s ingredients list. I love

tea and drink quite a bit of it daily. I like green tea, which is probably the biggest health ingredient I can think of, but black tea is also very healthy and has slightly different benefits.

It also has more caffeine. I was starting to see why the product gave my friend so much energy. I know she drinks coffee all day at work as well. I wonder how she sleeps taking both this and the coffee!

There is also grape seed extract, ginger root, and dill weed.

I have not heard of those being used for weight loss aids, but if nothing else, I knew the ginger would help soothe my stomach if the other ingredients bothered it. I ordered a box to give them a try. The ...

• front of the package states that the product increases calorie burning by up to 60%. Again, I was skeptical but if that was true, it was very exciting.

I started taking the pills before breakfast as directed. They make a point of telling you not to take them before bedtime, and for good reason. This product did what my friend said it would do. It helped stop my appetite, and gave me energy.

I felt like running marathons. I was able to stick to my exercise routine better than ever before, and even wanted to add more time to it. I don’t know if it helped to burn calories faster, but it certainly helped me to burn them. The problem I ran into was at night.

Although I

did not take the tablets in the evening, the effects from the morning dose were still active by the time I was ready to go to bed. Nothing that normally relaxed me seemed to work. I take elavil at night, which normally makes me sleepy within thirty minutes of taking it, but even that was no match for the caffeine this stuff had. A hot bath did not help– nothing helped.

Since I have a sleep problem anyway, and it contributes to my fibromyalgia, I eventually had to give up this product because it would not allow me to sleep properly. I was a bit reluctant to give it up. Maybe it would work better for someone who did not have sleep issues to begin with. As for effectiveness, it really seems to do what it says.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071513500431/k2311a0722/7.22.11