Jilbere Titanium Tools Professional Steam Straightening Iron-1 1/2″  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have kinky, unprocessed hair that I like to straighten in the winter and my old flat iron just wasn't cutting it any longer

• by triedagain

I have kinky, unprocessed hair that I like to straighten in the winter and my old flat iron just wasn’t cutting it any longer. I needed a flat iron that would do the job without having to retouch. My frugal ways would not allow me to buy an iron of higher price so I picked this

one $50.00.

The box says that it gives instant heat so there is no need to sit and wait for it get hot. The dial goes up to 420 degrees but is marked with 40 heat settings. I use it on about 36. The water reservoir is on the top of the iron on the handle. This is probably the only bad thing about it. It is hard to work with and it will dry out on you before you are done. I burned myself a few times trying to refill it. The reservoir itself is made of rubber so you can get burned just by a slip of the finger while ...

• Jilbere Titanium Tools Professional Steam Straightening Iron-1 1/2
      using it.

The plates do not snag is which is what I hated about my last iron. It is easy for me to hold which is a concern since I have arthritis. The thumb notch on the handle also is a plus for my issues.

I find that I can use this straightening iron without

heat products and get no damage and have the results last, even if it gets wet. On a rainy day my hair stayed straight. I could not believe it when I first tried it. I have no worries when using this flat iron and see it as a very good alternative to models costing over 100.00.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071513430431/k2311a0722/7.22.11