Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara
  • One item that I think which is very useful and also very simple is Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara
  • What I like about this item is that it is easy to use without any fuzz

• by Lynn M. A.

During typical days, I usually go for light make-ups. I usually apply lip gloss, light blush-on and even light mascara. One item that I think which is very useful and also very simple is Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara. This item comes in a transparent glass tube. This is very affordable and only available in any Avon retailing outlets. I usually buy this mascara when Avon is on sale.

Anyway, this mascara is colorless so I don’t

have to worry of dark smudges. What I like about this item is that it is easy to use without any fuzz. I can just apply it easily. Its brush is good enough to glide smoothly on my lashes and has a good result. I am glad that with just a single stroke of this mascara, I can achieve a an attractive pair of eyes. I can curl up my lashes to add more length. Its ...

• texture is not that sticky. It dries up easily after applying. It is also not irritating on the eyes. This item is good for women who are always on the go. Up until now, I still use this mascara. I also like its faint smell. It is not overpowering like some mascaras.

So, if you go for a less dramatic, simple yet elegant look, try this mascara. No one will actually know that you use a

mascara. Even my friends commented that my lashes have looked better than before without dark mascara. Little did they know that I have been using colorless mascara. This is a very convenient item to use. This is designed for teenagers but I don’t mind using this to work.

My final verdict, this item is a must! This is very useful especially if you are in a hurry. Just a single stroke and it goes a long way.

Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071513390331/k2311a0722/7.22.11