Benefit BAD gal Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • This was the most that I have ever paid for mascara, but the clerk that sold it to me was wearing it herself and she raved about it so I decided to give it a try
  • I found it was easy to remove, comes off when you are cleansing your face and does not leave a residue on your eyes
  • I love this product and would buy it again

• by Davidson20
      This was the most that I have ever paid for mascara, but the clerk that sold it to me was wearing it herself and she raved about it so I decided to give it a try. The first thing you notice about it is that the wand is HUGE.

For makeup bumblers like myself, this is so nice, you can just sweep over your lashes and it covers a lot of territory with minimal effort.

It is not clumpy and my primary concern was that I wear contacts and I was worried that it might flake.

I am ...

• happy to report that it does not flake.

It seems to really coat your lashes and makes them look healthier, longer and fuller.

I found it was easy to remove, comes off when you are cleansing your face and does not leave a residue on your eyes.

Sometimes in

the past I have had mascara sting my eyes when removing it, but this one is by far the easiest to wear.

I have even cried wearing it and although it does not claim to be waterproof, it did not run.

I love this product and would buy it again.

Benefit BAD gal Lash Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804151330430/k2311a0418/4.18.07