California King Bed a song from Rihanna  » Music  »
  • She misses the bed, which I think specifically the size of a California king bed because that is maybe their bed

• by grecy

I was sitting in a cafeteria when I first heard this song. From the voice of the singer I can actually tell that it is from Rihanna. One thing that I really like with this song is how Rihanna belt it. From what I heard from her, I can now compare her to Christina Aguilera because she is really great. I feel a little sadness based on how she rendered it emotionally and of course the lyrics itself is saying it.

The story is about being with her partner in bed, loving each or making love,

cuddling or anything like that. She misses the bed, which I think specifically the size of a California king bed because that is maybe their bed. The title is kind of funny actually because if you really study the lyrics, she can use the word “miss you, or missing you” with it but instead she use the bed which is California size of bed because I guess that is her real bed.

Rihanna’s voice is sexy on the first stanza of the song and even on the second stanza. The chorus part is the part ...

• of the song that you will remember. She is longing for that bed because she is 10,000 worlds apart from it and of course she misses her partner and her in bed. I think it is not something that minors have to sing since the real meaning of the song is for matured audience only, but the rhythm is so good. I think this is the best vocal arrangement Rihanna did in her entire career. She proved that she can really sing and singing is really her forte. However, I am not sure if she
        can sing it lives the same sound on recording, since I watched some concerts of Rihanna, she does not have the same quality of voice based on recording and live performance.

Nevertheless, this is one of my favorite songs from Rihanna besides Umbrella and her collaboration with Eminem which is Love the way you lie. I do not mind screaming the song out loud while singing it as it relaxes me more with this kind of song. Something I will never get tired of singing over and over. I hope Rihanna make another single like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1422071513250331/k2311a0722/7.22.11