Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel Summer Vanillas Berry Vanilla Flavor
1.5
  • I had lotion before and when I learned about their shower gel I tried this one too
  • I love the smell of Bath and Body Works products
  • I know I will enjoy my bath with this one
  • I cannot recommend it to a friend also because I hate it now

• by grecy

Bath and Body Works have been the products that I relied when it comes to my skin. I had lotion before and when I learned about their shower gel I tried this one too. I love the smell of Bath and Body Works products. Actually their entire product contains sweet smell that is perfect for every women and girls too. All of their products are likeable in all ages and it is a perfect gift to all women.

Specifically, the one that I tried is their shower gel, the Summer Vanilla Berry Vanilla shower gel. I love vanilla smell and for me this one is perfect to keep me fresh. I know I will enjoy my bath with this one. It only cost $ 7.25. The size I bought is 10 oz. I am not sure if it has a much lower sizes available. First of all, you can get a lot of products in this size of bottle and it looks chic

then again I still find it expensive for the price. Second, it comes out with collections of flavors, it is fun to choose from different flavors as all contains a very nice scents. Third, it looks girly and always available in store.

The quality of the shower gel is good. It lathers and bubbles quickly when I put it in a wet cloth and scrub it on my body. The vanilla scent is so refreshing and it lingers. It lathers nicely too. The scent is not something strong and hurt my nose. It is just the average vanilla sweet smell. The concentration of the gel is just right to leave a nice bubble. After bath the scent stays in the body. Actually, it stays in my undergarments too. I still smell the fragrance when I change my undergarments on the other day. The smell last all day in the body. No more lotion needed or perfume to use to keep me smell ...

• good. The bottle of 10 oz last for two months but I have reasons why the product last long.

The only thing that made me stop from using it was it makes me itchy. After using it after bath, I saw a slight dryness on my skin. I do not leave my skin moisturized. After a while, after toweling dry, the itchiness starts. I start feeling itchy on my belly and on the breast part especially on the strap of my bra. All of the skin that is covered with cloth became itchy. After two weeks of using it, my neck starts to itch and my legs did not escape it too. I do not remember when my arms were became itchy but I just found myself scratching it one time. The more I use it everyday, the itchiness is getting severe. I hate scratching. I scratch everywhere and I can resists to do in public. Until the scratching became an allergy

then that was the time I stop from using it. I even use it as my feminine wash and it just burned my skin down there. I only use it once though.

It was not a great experience. This is the worst product I had tried from Bath and Body Works. I even switch to other flavor like Mandarin Mango and I have slight itchiness too so I stop already. It smells good and the smell really duplicates the flavor but I hate the effect of the gel once it touched my skin. Maybe there is something to do with the raw materials of this gel. I won’t be using it anymore and do not have a plan of buying it. I cannot recommend it to a friend also because I hate it now. I cannot imagine how much money I wasted on medicine just to bring back my normal skin. Let my review serves as a warning to those who have sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071513240331/k2311a0722/7.22.11