Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid  » Medicine  »
  • My experience with this medicine is just satisfactory
  • This is the only side effect that I don't like from Robitussin
  • I notice its good result after three days
  • In addition, this medicine maybe purchase over-the-counter but I suggest that you should seek doctor's advise first before taking this drug

• by Lynn M. A.

From time to time, I take Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid to ease out my dry cough. This medicine is available in liquid form and can be purchased over-the-counter in any drugstores nationwide. This is also available in drops and tablet form. My experience with this medicine is just satisfactory. This drug is an effective expectorant. It is good in reducing phlegm that is in the lungs. It makes easier to cough therefore reducing

chest congestion. This relieves symptoms of sticky phlegm and unproductive coughs. Its taste is not that bad at all. It has that biting taste and a little bit sweet. When I was a kid, I took this drug after breakfast as per doctor’s advise. It can also be taken with or without food. However, now that I am working, I prefer to take it at night time since I experience some drowsiness every time ...

• I take this medicine. This is the only side effect that I don’t like from Robitussin.

Anyway, I take this medicine once a day with a glass of water. It is effective in treating my unproductive coughs. I notice its good result after three days. My cough gradually diminished. However, I don’t really like the liquid form. It is not very handy to bring along just anywhere. In addition, this medicine maybe purchase over-the-counter

but I suggest that you should seek doctor’s advise first before taking this drug.

My final verdict, this is good to take when you stay at home or at night time since it has that drowsy effect. I don’t take it before going to work or else I might just sleep in my workplace. Always remember, seek doctor’s advice before taking any medications. This is just affordable, effective, and can be purchased in any drugstores.

Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough Liquid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622071513180331/k2311a0722/7.22.11