Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II Mobile Phone  » Phones  »
  • But, I noticed indeed pre-installed navigation software on Galaxy S II

• by pihunik

Today I am going to talk about my newest purchase. It is the new phone from Sam-sung. Its stylish and having 10.85 cm display. It is Sam-sung I9100 Galaxy S II. I got this phone for around $630, which is really a decent price for this phone.

Let’s, first talk about its look and appearance. When I inserted the battery and took the phone for the first time in my hand, I was somewhat shocked, with the very nice and big view. It weighs only 116gm. It felt very good. What bothers me slightly is the battery cover made of simple, thin plastic; it does not give the impression of quality. The front is however well made, no frills as it is known from other touch phones. Overall, we can say that the Sam-sung Galaxy S II has a classic appearance that stands apart from other phones, not particularly. I like it because it is so

unobtrusive.

Though smart phones now offer many features that one should in any case they can make calls and send text messages etc. Here I cannot complain that this phone is fully loaded with a lot of features. The voice quality is very good. The same is true with the texting. With the QWERTY keyboard one can compose and send messages quickly. The messages are displayed in the form of bubbles, so that one always keeps track of the messages sent and received with the respective contact.

The Sam-sung Galaxy S II Android comes with 2.3.3, which is a big plus for me because other phones like LG etc are still on Android 2.2 or lower. This is useful, especially as Android 2.3.3 Dual-Core mobile phones like the Sam-sung supports. The user interface is very structured and can be operated intuitively. The system responds quickly, new apps loaded quickly, which is of course also due ...

• to dual core.

The device features an 8 megapixel camera. Sometimes I refrain entirely on my digital camera, since the performance of the Sam-sung camera is sufficient. Integrated into the mobile phone is a flash, so you can shoot pictures at night. These succeed remarkably well. Only the zoom is not outstanding, because it is only “just” a digital zoom. Video recordings can be made with the smart phone in HD quality.

Even here I cannot complain. Furthermore, there is a button on the cord to answer calls and pause the music. Even if the screen is the phone lock is possible to regulate the volume. I’ve also fallen at the equalizer function that allows the device to calibrate your own taste. The Smart-phone now reliably replace my iPod for me.

For me the most important function of the phone, is surfing. The browser supports Flash and the pages load extremely fast (which of course also depends on

the particular Internet connection). Zooming with two fingers is effortless and furnish without jerking off, and when I turn the phone, the browser automatically adjusts the transverse position.

I must confess that for me actually navigation is not very important. But, I noticed indeed pre-installed navigation software on Galaxy S II. Quick to set up the GPS, I typed in my destination and had steered me out of a tinny female voice of the prairie. The only drawback of the navigation is that it requires a permanent Internet connection and the use of strong sucking on the battery.

For me, this phone is an absolute all-rounder. Listen to your music, surf; use social networking services, games, no problem. Its fundamental tasks, phone calls and texting etc, are very reliable. I can give a strong buy recommendation for the sophisticated smart phone user. For those who want to only call the phone is of course too cluttered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721071513051031/k2311a0721/7.21.11