Tarte True Blood Lip Surgence  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Tarte True Blood Lip Surgence cost me $24 for a very tiny amount of lip stain
  • It comes in a big round tube and i love the fact that i do not have to sharpen the tint in the middle of the tube instead i could just turn the tube at the bottom for new tint to appear on the middle of the tube once i ran out of them
  • This is a great add on for the price that i paid considering the fact that i have no time whatsoever to make up in the morning and it will definitely safe me time rather than finding a sharpener of the right size
  • The lead is pretty strong thus there's no issue with the above so far
  • Unfortunately, they do not last very long as i have to reapply within 3 hours if i drink occasionally

• by janicemic

I got this lip tint together with the Tarte True Blood Cheek Stain that turns out to be the wrong color for my skin. I have somehow turn them to a lip tint and since i have 1 ounce of the cheek stain that i have converted to a lip stain, the Tarte True Blood Lip Surgence is a total waste for me. However my love for experimenting with new product got the better of me so i tried them out anyway.

The

Tarte True Blood Lip Surgence cost me $24 for a very tiny amount of lip stain. I only get a 0.

1 ounce of lip stain from that kind of price and needless to say i am not repurchasing this product; mostly due to the fact that i dont need them and they are too expensive for me to stock anyway. The packaging of this lip stain is like most of the typical lip pencil that i have.

It comes in a big round tube and i love the fact that i do not have to sharpen the tint in the middle of the tube instead i could just turn the tube at the bottom for new tint to appear on the middle of the tube once i ran out of them. This is a great add on for the price that i paid considering the fact that i have no time whatsoever to make up in the morning and it will definitely safe me time rather ...

• Tarte True Blood Lip Surgence
      than finding a sharpener of the right size.

The lip stain is very red in color and initially i was afraid that i might not be able to pull off that color for my everyday look, however surprisingly the colors are really good on me. The color pigment is just the right shade on me.

They are not extremely red and not too mild in color either. I love the pencil tube as they are great in application.

I can easily apply the

stain on my lips without having the troubleof a broken color lead in the middle of the tube. The lead is pretty strong thus there’s no issue with the above so far.

Despite that the lead is strong in texture, the stain upon applications are rather soft in material. Unfortunately, they do not last very long as i have to reapply within 3 hours if i drink occasionally.

However, the bright side is i have no issue like featherings or bleeding with this stain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071513041031/k2311a0721/7.21.11