Mobic Meloxicam 7.5 mg  » Medicine  »
  • Other than that, it was a smooth experience, and by the time my prescription was used up, I was all better and the inflammation was gone
  • It was effective for me, and because of that, I can't help but to recommend it

• by WendyBird

I have arthritis and tendinitis in several bones and joints, and though I manage it with heat wraps and creams the majority of time (as well as over-the-counter medicines such as Aleve), sometimes a lot of inflammation makes the pain unbearable, and I end up going to the doctor for a prescription to get rid of the inflammation. I have taken Mobic Meloxicam a time or two and found it was pretty effective at treating pain and getting rid of inflammation in my joints.

I would take this when I had swelling to go along with the pain, and it was one of the most effective drugs at making the

swelling disappear. It came as a small white pill, and I had to take 7.5mg daily. This was usually in the form of two small pills. I would take one in the morning and one in the evening. They are easy to go down and didn’t have much of an after-taste, but they reminded me a bit of aspirin, how aspirin tastes when it goes down the throat.

It would take around 5 days before I felt any better. I mean, I got to where the pain wasn’t so bad, but there was still swelling though it wasn’t so “angry”. I started noticing a bit ...

• of difference after the third day with all of that, but it was very noticeable after the fifth day and the rest was pretty much a piece of cake. I mostly took this for my wrist, so you can imagine, I couldn’t even use my hand hardly because of the pain, and it was pretty much constant because, well, I use my hands often throughout the day. Doing mundane like the dishes, typing here on the laptop, putting on clothing, everything seemed to be a chore. But, this medicine helped set me to rights.

I didn’t get any side effects so much except for a little bit of lightheadedness,

but that could have been brought on my my glucose lowering naturally. I am hypoglycemic and I did not notice any changes with my glucose levels while on this medicine, which is something I have to keep an eye out for while taking a new medication. So, I’m not sure really why I was so light-headed, but it didn’t last but for a few days. Other than that, it was a smooth experience, and by the time my prescription was used up, I was all better and the inflammation was gone. It was effective for me, and because of that, I can’t help but to recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620071512930731/k2311a0720/7.20.11