Garnier Pure Clean Conditioner  » Health  »
  • To be very honest, I was disappointed by the shampoo
  • Unfortunately, my opinion of this conditioner is not that much better
  • Although I like the way that it smells, I find that it really is not moisturizing enough for my chemically processed African American hair
  • Moreover, while this product is fairly cheap, I believe the $1 Alberto V05 conditioners do more for my hair than this product
  • I will never consider repurchasing this product

• by Simply_Fabulous

I purchased this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it mostly because of all of the hype that was surrounding this line when it first came out. To be very honest, I was disappointed by the shampoo. Unfortunately, my opinion of this conditioner is not that much better. Although I like the way that it smells, I find that it really is not moisturizing enough for my chemically processed African American

hair. Moreover, while this product is fairly cheap, I believe the $1 Alberto V05 conditioners do more for my hair than this product. The following review details why I think this product was a waste of my money.

Aside from its fragrance, there were only a few other things that I liked about this product. I did notice that it does not leave any build up on my hair although it does deposit a light fragrance on the hair. I have to be honest and admit I was not quite sure how I felt about this conditioner the first few times that I used it. I use conditioner to wash my hair fairly often and this product made my hair look and feel okay (although nothing spectacular). After a week, I started to notice that it made my hair feel dry. My hair is fairly ...

• Garnier Pure Clean Conditioner
      healthy so it was strange for me to witness such a transformation within a short period of time. Of course, the worst part about my experience with this conditioner was it made my hair a frizzy mess. I own several silicone free conditioners and none of them leave my hair feeling like this product.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 3 out of 10. It is

one thing for a shampoo to leave my hair feeling dry but there is no excuse for a conditioner to leave my hair feeling like a brillo pad. I would discourage anyone from purchasing this product since there are much better conditioners out there on the market. I am not sure exactly who this product would work for but it was a disaster on my hair. I will never consider repurchasing this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420071512830731/k2311a0720/7.20.11