Extra Joss Energy Drink
1.0
  • I bought a sachet and it cost around PhP6 (Philippine Peso)
  • I thought at that time it was the effect of this energy drink
  • However, that experience did not stop me from trying this product for the second time

• by Lynn M. A.

Aside from taking up supplemental medicines, I also drink energy boosting drinks. I have tried a lot of energy drinks. I usually drink these stuffs when I need extra energy to finish some certain tasks. Just a few years ago, there was this ad on Extra Joss Energy Drink. The ad was a hit. A lot of my co-workers bought this powdered

energy drink and some had both positive and negative feedback. Out of curiosity. I tried it myself. I bought a sachet and it cost around PhP6 (Philippine Peso). It is really cheap compared to some energy drinks in the market. It is also readily even in small retail outlets.

The first time I had this product, I mixed it with a glass of water. I stirred for just a few seconds to mix the powder well with the water. It is good to drink over cold water. Anyway, I don’t really like its taste since it is pretty sweet. After an hour, I fell a bit dizzy. I could not concentrate on my task. Then later on, I fell really sleepy. I thought at ...

• Extra Joss Energy Drink
      that time it was the effect of this energy drink. However, that experience did not stop me from trying this product for the second time. I drank it when I had to stay up all night to finish some deadlines. Again, I still felt dizzy but then again, I got a bit energized for a few hours. When I reported to work
      the next day, I was just so tired and got a terrible headache.

My final verdict, I would never purchase this energy drink again. It is not just suited for my body. Other people may find it effective for them but not for me. It is indeed way cheaper compared to some energy drinks but it does not have a good effect on me.

Extra Joss Energy Drink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420071512600631/k2311a0720/7.20.11