N-Spa Indulgent Angel Cake Bath Syrup
  • I bought a full sized bottle of this as I saw this in my local Asda
  • The name of this drew me to it, and I thought that I just had to get it
  • This comes in a 500ml bottle and I think you can also get this in a 100ml bottle as well
  • This cost £4 but Asda had an offer of 2 for £5 so I got this and another kind to try
  • I found that the scent of this seemed to linger ok, and after I had came out of the bath and dried myself I could still smell this on my skin as well

• by itsme59

I bought a full sized bottle of this as I saw this in my local Asda. I had a quick sniff of this and decided that it was the scent for me. The name of this drew me to it, and I thought that I just had to get it.

This comes in a 500ml bottle and I think you can also get this in a 100ml bottle as well. Some of these 100ml bottles are only available in gift sets, but other ones you can seem to pick up individually. My local Asda has a good range of these products.

This cost £4 but Asda had an offer of 2 for £5 so I

got this and another kind to try. I figured that if I wasn’t keen on it then £2.50 wasn’t all that much to lose.

The bottle looks alright. It is a clear plastic bottle which you can see the light pink coloured Gel through the bottle. There is quite a bit of writing on here as well and it looks alright. I think this looks like a more expensive brand and although £4 for some Bubble bath is perhaps a bit more expensive it isn’t overly expensive for a 500ml bottle.

When you open the bottle of this you get a lovely whiff of Cake. For those of you who don’t know what Angel ...

• cake is it is a sponge cake which has a light brown Sponge Cake layer, then a thin layer of Buttercream, and then a Pink Sponge Cake layer as well. The cake is encased is a light brown cake coating as well. You cut this Cake into slices and therefore you get a bit of all the layers. The cake is pretty tasty and not that dry. Does this smell like the cake? Yes it does. This smelly Cake-y, Crumbly, fresh and nice and sweet. I’m not going to say that this smells fake, as it does smell like a realy cake, but there is a lot of Sweetness smell to this and
        it perhaps would be too sweet a smell for some people.

The Syrup is quite thick and a decent sized blob of this into your bath will provide a good amount of Bubbles. The bubbles seem to last a good lenght of time as well.

I found that the scent of this seemed to linger ok, and after I had came out of the bath and dried myself I could still smell this on my skin as well. This seemed to moisturise a little as well, which I don’t usually find happens with Gels.

This is a lovely and different Bath Syrup and if you like sweet scented baths then this would be a good choice in my view.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120071512580631/k2311a0720/7.20.11