Chanel chance eau fraiche perfume
  • However I found this a bit cheaper in The perfume shop, so sorry Boots but I went there for it
  • This actually reminds me a bit of the Avon Wish Of scents, which didn't cost all that much but this is just in the way the bottle looks
  • This is a nice scent which I would recommend if you like light, fresh, citrus scents

• by itsme59

I got a 50ml bottle of this about 4 months ago. I was looking for a different scent to try and ended up finding this at my local Boots on their Tester tray. I sprayed a couple of scents, left to settle for about an hour and then decided that I liked it and went back to get it. However I found this a bit cheaper in The perfume shop, so sorry Boots but I went there for it!

The bottle I think is quite nice looking. Nothing all that fancy, and perhaps a bit plain and cheap looking. This actually reminds me

a bit of the Avon Wish Of scents, which didn’t cost all that much but this is just in the way the bottle looks. This is quite a round bottle but flat as well, and you can see the light green liquid through the bottle. The branding on the bottle is across the middle and it looks ok.

I paid £32.99 for the 50ml. This was on a special offer though and think that it can be the higher end of £30’s, think around £38 in some places. I see after looking online you can also get a 100ml bottle of this which ...

• is around £64, so as usual the larger the bottle the cheaper per ml it tends to work out.

So how does this smell? It is a light kind of Citrus scent. It is the perfect kind of Summer scent and this smells a bit like Warm breeze, a kind of cut grass sort of tinge and I would say a slight Melon scent as well. There is a few light Floral scents in here according to the website that I looked on to find out the right price of this. This smells nice when it is first sprayed and is quite strong

even with just 2 squirts, but once this has dried it doesn’t smell quite as strong but is a good strenght. This lasts a good lenght of time and although I still do tend to spray this later in the day to freshen up I felt that I could still smell this when I went to reapply.

This is a nice scent which I would recommend if you like light, fresh, citrus scents. Yes, it is that bit expensive, but no more expensive really than other designer brands. If you have a little cash to splash then this is a good choice of scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620071512570631/k2311a0720/7.20.11