Revlon Photoready Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how smooth my skin feels, and the natural glow that wearing this makeup provides
  • I like being able to find a shade of foundation that is able to blend well with my complexion
  • I would recommend only using this product in the winter, when the face has a tendency to become very dry
  • In my opinion, this claim is well founded
  • All in all, I do love this makeup, it definitely provides buildable coverage, and gives a soft, dewy finish

• by Jasmine Corday

Throughout the years, I have tried a plethora of different over-the-counter foundations, and I must say that Revlon Photoready foundation is my absolute favorite. I love how smooth my skin feels, and the natural “glow” that wearing this makeup provides. I also like that the coverage is completely buildable, which is great if your skin isn’t exactly flawless. This makeup leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and silky, which is what seperates this foundation from the others that I’ve

tried in the past.

This product comes in a variety of different shades, which is a nice feature. I like being able to find a shade of foundation that is able to blend well with my complexion. When I am wearing this foundation, my skin looks and feels as if it is in perfect condition. Many people have actually told me that it doesn’t look like I am wearing makeup!

One of the main problems I have with ...

• this particular foundation is that it is very oily; therefore, I have to keep applying a translucent powder to my face. I would recommend only using this product in the winter, when the face has a tendency to become very dry. In the summer, wearing this makeup makes my face feel like an oil pit, especially when combined with sweat. I also do not care for how “cakey” this foundation is, it’s a bit too heavy for my taste.

Revlon

Photoready foundation claims to make your skin look picture perfect, in any light. In my opinion, this claim is well founded. I actually took several photos, while wearing this makeup, and skin looked virtually flawless in each photo.

All in all, I do love this makeup, it definitely provides buildable coverage, and gives a soft, dewy finish. Regarding the way this makeup looks on film, it does provide a relatively “photoready” appearance. Just remember to keep a powder brush handy!

Revlon Photoready Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120071512510631/k2311a0720/7.20.11