Maybelline New York Intense XXL microfiber mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought it at Walgreens really quick when I was out of mascara on the go
  • When I first put it on, I was quite impressed with how much longer and voluminous my lashes were
  • After a couple minutes though, I was rather disappointed

• by breaxnna

Maybelline New York’s Intense XXL volume+length microfiber mascara is a pretty decent product, if you’re into drugstore makeup and don’t expect a high quality to begin with. I bought it at Walgreens really quick when I was out of mascara on the go. It’s one of those double ended mascaras that require two steps. The first step is a white mascara that adds length to your lashes. The second step is the black mascara that adds volume. When I first put

it on, I was quite impressed with how much longer and voluminous my lashes were. After a couple minutes though, I was rather disappointed.

For the first few seconds, my lashes looked great. But then they all seemed to sort of clump together and were really sticky. After a few days of usage, the wands also started to get the same feeling. I would wash off the mascara every night, yet in the morning when I applied it, it still acted ...

• as if my lashes had the same coat on from the night before. This really got me ticked off, because in the morning when I’m getting ready, I’m in a hurry. I don’t have time to actually sit down in front of a fancy vanity and get my makeup perfect. I’m standing in the bathroom and I finish my makeup in ten minutes or less. This mascara really slowed me down.

If you like your lashes nice and separated, then *do

not get this product*! It will only make you look like you can’t afford a better mascara, or that you don’t know how to apply it properly. It was about twelve dollars, and I have tried ones for half the price that were at least twice as good of a quality! The idea of the mascara is good, that it’s supposed to give you beautiful, flawless lashes. However it would have been greatly appreciated if they would have actually carried that out.

Maybelline New York Intense XXL microfiber mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120071512420631/k2311a0720/7.20.11