Swanson Triple Magnesium Complex
  • It's good for me, and the Swanson brand is a good one as well, so I would recommend them to anyone needing a good supplement of magnesium

• by WendyBird

I take a lot of daily vitamins as well as a couple multi-vitamins because my hypoglycemic diet is really restrictive and I am not getting all of the nutrients I should be getting every day. For me, it’s essential to take certain ones, and taking a pill is a good way to “cheat” and get the nutrients into my system. One of the pills I take, not quite daily, but every two to three days (because I get some in a multi-vitamin I take) is Swanson Triple Magnesium Complex.

Magnesium is one of the most depleted nutrients in most people, but I get a good bit of it anyway just from the dark green veggies I eat, as well as the fish and certain wild game. Still, it’s great for getting rid of my migraines and keeping them away, and so I take it just to ensure I get all I need.

These vitamin pills are over an inch long, oval shaped, and come as white gel-caps. They’re not super thick and being they are gel caps,

• they are easy enough for me to swallow. They don’t really have a smell to them, and they do not have much of a taste, which is wonderful because that means no nasty after-taste for me, like some of the other vitamins I take give me. I buy a 100 capsule bottle which lasts me up to 4 months. As directed I only take one per day, and each pills contains 100% of the daily value (400mg) of Magnesium. 350mg of it is from magnesium oxide, 40g
        is from magnesium citrate, and 10mg is from magnesium aspartate, so it truly is a triple magnesium complex capsule.

There aren’t really any side effects to be had from these pills (unless one overdoses), so it’s no surprise that I do not suffer any side effects when taking this vitamin or any other. It’s good for me, and the Swanson brand is a good one as well, so I would recommend them to anyone needing a good supplement of magnesium. Especially if wanting a vitamin without a nasty taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419071512391031/k2311a0719/7.19.11