Nature Made Vitamin E  » Health  »
  • Still, I prefer Swanson over this one, but I would recommend it anyway

• by WendyBird

Because my diet is so restrictive (I am hypoglycemic), I have to take daily vitamins just to supplement because I do not get them from food like normal people can. Vitamin E is not a very hard vitamin to get in my diet, but I do not get enough every day because I cannot eat enough to get what I need daily, because I cannot allow myself to get full and have to eat small amounts in order to ensure I can eat when my glucose drops

again in a few hours. So, I reply on vitamins, and one I used to take before I replaced it with Swanson brand was Nature Made Vitamin E.

Vitamin E is a necessary antioxidant that helps maintain heart heath. While it will boost the immune system, it is essential for maintaining the cells and muscle tissues such as cardiac and skeletal muscles. with Nature Made’s vitamin E, I was always taken aback because the bottle suggests they are soft-gels, but they’re more like chalky tablets.

• They are a tan color and taste and smell terrible, but I find most vitamins do that. They are fairly big, but nowhere near as large as some of the other vitamins I take, so I always liked the size in comparison. I despise giant “horse pill” types of vitamins, and these weren’t like that.

Each pill contains 667% of the daily value of vitamin E (this is vitamin E 200 I.U.). It also contains stuff like gelatin and glycerin for the coating (or the

supposed gel-caps).But, it is so slight that it doesn’t warrant a mention except for those with sensitivities to those ingredients.

Unlike a medicine that treats an illness, I cannot tell you whether this is working for me or not, but I do know that I am at least getting what I need each day. It doesn’t make my stomach upset if I neglect to take it with food, and I haven’t had any ill effects whatsoever. Still, I prefer Swanson over this one, but I would recommend it anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419071512381031/k2311a0719/7.19.11