Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the products I use often is Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub because it works beautifully and I love the way it makes my skin feel
  • So, I would definitely recommend it to anyone

• by WendyBird

As I get older, it seems I am buying more products for my skin and face, it seems, in an attempt to grasp onto youth and not let go. One of the products I use often is Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub because it works beautifully and I love the way it makes my skin feel.

I had issues with a few blackheads that I couldn’t remove and I was super self-conscience about it because I always keep my face clean, being a germaphobe and all. This facial scrub works to not only clear blackheads, but to eliminate new ones from springing up and it works because it has some sort

of medication in it (it’s really just salicylic acid, as far as I can tell) that gets into the pores and removes the blackhead causing oils and dirt. It also has micro-beads in it, so it also exfoliates my skin as I use it.

It was a bit pricey, costing $7 for a 4 ounce tube, but it lasts a long while being that I only use a small amount twice a day. I can make a tube last at least 3 weeks. It has a pleasant smell, a bit like an average lotion, and the scent lasts on my skin for hours. I wet my face before applying ...

• and then scrub it all over my face, letting the sandpaper-feeling beads work their magic. It is super effective at getting rid of blackheads and since I have been using it, I haven’t had any more pop up. But, better than that, I love how soft it makes my skin and it doesn’t dry my skin out at all. If anything, it moisturizes it. I have read on the back however, that if using it with another acne treatment product, it can cause dryness and irritation of the skin, so that should probably be noted if deciding on whether or not to buy this product. I wasn’t
        using anything else with it (I even stopped using a facial lotion after seeing how soft this made my skin), so I didn’t have that effect. Also, I never got any sort of reaction with this product, though it does burn slightly if I take a long time scrubbing my face, but, it doesn’t turn my face red or anything.

I really like this product and I still use it to prevent further blackheads or acne pop-ups, because I find it effective and fast-acting. It had mine taken care of within the week, and my face was cleaner feeling and softer after the very first use. So, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119071512351031/k2311a0719/7.19.11