Swanson High Potency Vitamin D-3 2,000 IU  » Health  »
  • One reason I like Swanson pills is that they are USA made, and nowadays, it's getting harder to find products as such
  • It's hard to tell the benefits from using this vitamin because everything is inside and unless a problem is present, (like, using an antibiotic on a cold) it's hard to see if it is working , but I get my DV of D-3 with this vitamin and it can only help my future health rather than hinder it, so I will continue to take it, especially since I get no side effects (whereas I would if I went in the sun or used milk products)

• by WendyBird

My health prevents me from getting certain vitamins, but Vitamin D is the worst. I am photosensitive so I cannot go and hang out in the sun and I get poisoned if out in full sun uncovered for even 20 minutes, and I cannot drink milk thanks to my restrictive diet. So, I do not get even in the same vicinity as enough of Vitamin D. I do now, however, because I take supplements. I take Swanson High Potency Vitamin D-3 2,000 IU. I chose this vitamin and take it daily, because now health researchers are recommending at least 2000 IU of Vitamin

D daily, and so I get that with this one.

Vitamin D-3 is super important because not only does it help bones and the immune system, but it can help with back pain, keeping cancers at bay, help with cognitive enhancement, and more. Of all the nutrients, it is one of the most natural because it’s one that we can get from the sun, itself. But, as I said, I was severely lacking in it.

Each bottle I buy has 250 capsules in it, so that it enough for about 8 & 1/2 months. I take it once daily, and each pill is a clear ...

• capsule that has an eggshell colored powder packed in it. They contain 2,000 IU of Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) per pill, which is 100% of the DV (for now, researchers are anxious to up the daily value levels). There are a few other ingredients for the capsules such as rice flour, gelatin, and magnesium stearate. One reason I like Swanson pills is that they are USA made, and nowadays, it’s getting harder to find products as such. Nothing against imports, of course, but if I take it into my body, I want it made as local as it can be. (Even if it is a
        few states away, it’s still more local than across the ocean). It’s hard to tell the benefits from using this vitamin because everything is “inside” and unless a problem is present, (like, using an antibiotic on a cold) it’s hard to see if it is “working”, but I get my DV of D-3 with this vitamin and it can only help my future health rather than hinder it, so I will continue to take it, especially since I get no side effects (whereas I would if I went in the sun or used milk products). It;s a really good supplement, and one I would recommend to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419071512321031/k2311a0719/7.19.11