Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray
  • I have been searching for a good and affordable heat protection product for a while and I am definitely glad that I decided to give this product a try
  • Although I know that Chi Heat Infusion is a great product, right now I do not feel like splurging on it considering the fact that I rarely heat style my hair
  • I noticed this product while browsing through the haircare aisle at Wal-Mart and I ended up purchasing it mostly due to the fact that it was super affordable (less than $3)
  • Let me state that this spray smells amazing
  • I would highly recommend it for others to try since I believe it is really just as good as the more pricey products

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have been searching for a good and affordable heat protection product for a while and I am definitely glad that I decided to give this product a try. Although I know that Chi Heat Infusion is a great product, right now I do not feel like splurging on it considering the fact that I rarely heat style my hair. I noticed this product while browsing through the haircare aisle at Wal-Mart and I ended up purchasing it mostly due to the fact that it was super affordable (less than $3). I am very satisfied with this product and I plan on continuing

to use it in the future.

To be very honest, I was not expecting too much from this product since it was so cheap. I am very hesitant of using heat on my hair since I know how devastating of an effect it can have on my hair. I recently relaxed my hair for the first time in almost two years, and even when my hair was natural or chemical free I had instances where I experienced heat damage despite all of the precautions that I took when heat styling (using a heat protector and setting the tools on low heat). The ...

• first time that I used this product was after I washed and deep conditioned my hair. I decided to air dry my hair before flat ironing since I was not sure exactly how well this spray would work.

Let me state that this spray smells amazing. It has this fragrance that is a mixture of a fruity and flowery smell. The consistency of this product is very light and it does not weigh the hair down after I am done heat styling. My hair looks healthy after I am done flat ironing and more importantly it still looks just as great

after I wash my hair. I am not sure how high of a temperature this product protects again, but I love it and I plan on continuing to use it in the future.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. There is nothing that I dislike about it. It does not leave any residue on my hair and my ends continue to look just as good as the day that I had my hair trimmed. I would highly recommend it for others to try since I believe it is really just as good as the more pricey products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511980731/k2311a0718/7.18.11