Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been considering purchasing this product for a while, but I finally decided to buy it after I found a coupon in my newspaper for a discount off of three Suave products
  • In my opinion, this styling mousse is fantastic
  • I like the fact that I do not have to use heat in conjunction with this product and it does not cause buildup like some of the other cheaper mousses that I have tried
  • I think the thick consistency of this product is one of the reasons why it is so effective at defining my curls
  • I love it and it has quickly became on of my favorite mousses

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have been considering purchasing this product for a while, but I finally decided to buy it after I found a coupon in my newspaper for a discount off of three Suave products. Most of the Suave Professionals products that I have tried before have been great so I really did not expect this product to be any different. In my opinion, this styling mousse is fantastic. It smells great and it does not leave my curls looking stringy or frizzy like the Herbal Essences products do. I usually rub a small drop of this product throughout my hair after I wash and condition it. Not only does this

product give me defined soft ringlet curls after I am done scrunching my curls and I have found myself recently using this product more than my beloved Aussie Sydney Smooth gel.

After chemically processing my hair a few weeks ago, the texture of my hair has more of a slight curl or wave to it more than anything else. The good thing about my hair is that I can usually achieve a more define curl by scrunching my hair. If your hair is anything like mine, this mousse is perfect for you. All you have to do is apply it to your wet hair and then finger comb your hair to detangle.

• Since I try to limit the amount of heat that I use on my hair, I usually just let the product air dry in my hair. I never have to deal with hard or crunchy hair and this mousse leaves my hair feeling soft and touchable.

In my opinion, this product would work for all degrees of curly hair. I like the fact that I do not have to use heat in conjunction with this product and it does not cause buildup like some of the other cheaper mousses that I have tried. Of course, another great thing about this product is that my hair moves and is not stiff.

I think the thick consistency of this product is one of the reasons why it is so effective at defining my curls.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. I love it and it has quickly became on of my favorite mousses. I like that it gives me the versatility of being able to go longer in between hair washes without my hair looking like it. I would highly recommend this product for others to try and I think that you would be surprised at how moisturizing this product is to be a mousse. Just make sure that you only use a small bit of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511960731/k2311a0718/7.18.11