Frutique Harvest Grape Firming Creme
  • It works, smells amazing, and is just an all around good buy
  • I am 31 and I know that it is important to take good care of your skin
  • I can't tell you how happy I am that I found this stuff
  • I like that it has grape extract in it and Retinyl Palmitate

• by Gina Gott

Everything about this firming creme is wonderful! It works, smells amazing, and is just an all around good buy. You can not go wrong with giving this stuff a try. I am 31 and I know that it is important to take good care of your skin. I have started to get a few fine lines, and this firming creme is helping me to get rid of them! I can’t tell you how happy I am that I found this stuff. It is a product that I now use everyday. It is good for my skin and has really improved it. Give this stuff a try if you 25 or older. You will see a big difference and love the way this stuff makes your skin look and feel.

I use this product every morning before I

put on my makeup. It is a great moisturizer. It also makes it easier to apply my makeup. My foundation and mascara go on much smoother when I use this stuff. The main reason you should buy this firming creme though is because it really does firm your skin up. It also gets rid of any fine lines that you have and even deep wrinkles. I saw a difference after just two weeks of using this product. I like that it has grape extract in it and Retinyl Palmitate. The scent of it is yummy, it smells just like grapes!

This product is not greasy or oily feeling. It goes on your face and neck and you don’t even know that it is there. It is lightweight and just perfect even in the hot summer months. This ...

• stuff leaves my skin look better than it has ever looked and full of moisture. I have used this stuff on my hands, elbows, and knees too. It really helps with dry skin anywhere on your body. This product will leave your skin feeling very soft and looking smooth and young! You will be very happy with the changes that this affordable product will give you.

The price is amazing. You would expect to pay a lot more for the results that you get from this creme. I bought a 3.4 oz bottle for $12.99. That is a lot cheaper than other products I have tried. The results of this stuff are really amazing. You can buy this product from Sally’s Beauty Supply store. I like that it comes with a pump lid, so that it is

very easy to get out of the bottle and apply. This stuff is really worth buying!

If you want your skin to look younger and glowing, then just use some of this product for a couple of weeks. It is fast acting and will really make a difference in your appearance. I like everything about it. The scent is great too if you like grapes. I like that this product has some natural ingredients in it too. You shouldn’t pass up this creme if you are considering purchasing it. It really works wonders if you are in your late twenties or older. Give this stuff a try and enjoy firmer skin. Watch as any fine lines or wrinkles that you have start to fade away. I say go get some of this stuff for yourself and enjoy the results!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511810731/k2311a0718/7.18.11