Burberry London Perfume for Women by Burberry
  • I know that my husband loves it when I have this stuff on
  • I think it is really a lovely scent for all the grown ladies out there
  • I like the staying power of this fragrance as well
  • It just smells that good to me and my husband will agree with that

• by Gina Gott

If I were to think about an incredibly alluring perfume, then this would be one of the first scents to pop into my head. It is a very romantic and sexy type of fragrance. I know that my husband loves it when I have this stuff on. This scent is good luck to me too. I always have a good day or good night if I am wearing this scent. I don’t know why, but it’s true. This stuff is just incredible. So if you are looking for something different and wonderful, then think about Burberry London Perfume for Women by Burberry. Give it a try for yourself and see how much you like it. I think it is really a lovely scent for all the grown ladies out there. Try it and see if you

don’t agree.

This scent is amazing. It is a nice sexy woodsy floral scent. It has a good combination of notes in it. The main note that I smell is honeysuckle! I love it. There is also some tangerine and rose in it as well. This scent also has some jasmine in it and some tahitian flower. There is also some peony and sandalwood. This scent ends with the notes of musk and patchouli. I can’t tell you how good this stuff smells. It is a classic that just keeps getting better every time I give it a sniff!

This scent is just right in the strength department. It is not to light and delicate yet not to strong and powerful either. It is just right in the middle. I like the staying power of this fragrance ...

• as well. It lasts atleast 8 hours on me. That makes it perfect to wear all day at work or all night if I am going out with my husband. This stuff is a really fun perfume to wear. It is very addictive too. I try and keep some of this lovely perfume around for whenever I get the urge to spray it on.

The price of this scent is good considering you are buying a designer scent. Burberry is a high end perfume brand and a name that you can trust. It is a little bit higher than some good perfumes , but I think that this scent is worth the money. In fact I would even pay more for it. It just smells that good to me and my husband will agree with that.

A 1 oz bottle is $55.00. A 1.7 oz bottle is $67.00. A 3.4 oz bottle is about $70.00.

If you want a very sexy and enticing scent to wear, then try this one on. It is great for romantic evenings or anytime of the day. This scent will put you in a good mood and just make your day better. I know that this scent has been out for awhile, but I have to say this is a scent that I adore coming back to. This scent is very beautiful and just a nice buy. It has a strength that is just right and it has good staying power. You can’t ask for much more than that. This scent will really get you attention and many compliments everytime that you put it on! Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618071511760731/k2311a0718/7.18.11