Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • If you want a good scent then I recommend trying this one out for yourself
  • I think that it is a good price if you enjoy the scent
  • I know that one bottle lasts me a long time, because I just wear this scent every once in awhile

• by Gina Gott

This is a very nice smelling Celebrity scent. Jennifer Lopez is a great singer and actress, and I have to say her perfume is pretty good too. This fragrance is very young, flirty, and fun smelling. It is good for teenagers and women that are young in heart. I am 31 and I really like it. If you want something that is just fun, then get yourself a bottle of Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez Perfume. This scent is not for the perfume snob. It is not expensive smelling or anything like that. This scent is just carefree and good for women who want something a little laid back. This is a great scent to wear on your day off from work. It is perfect

for weekends.

This scent is nice and unusual. It has some good notes in it. There is some marzipan and plum. There is also some ruby and grapefruit. This fragrance also has some rose and orange blossom in it as well. There is also some heliotrope accords and vanilla along with some musk. This scent is a good blend of fragrance notes. It is very appealing and smells yummy. If you are in to sweet scents, then you will like this one.

It is a not to strong but not to light type of scent. It is just right. A lot of people have asked me what I was wearing and complimented me on this scent. It has average staying power. This scent will stay ...

• on me for about 6 or 7 hours. I wish that it would last a little bit longer! If you want a good scent then I recommend trying this one out for yourself. It is a scent that a lot of people will enjoy. It’s great to wear anytime of the day or night. It is good for any season too.

The price is about what you would expect for a celebrity scent. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $52.00. I think that it is a good price if you enjoy the scent. I know that one bottle lasts me a long time, because I just wear this scent every once in awhile. It would still be a good buy if you

wore it more often though. The bottle that it comes in is very cute. You can’t go wrong with giving this stuff a try.

This is a perfume that I think is geared towards the younger generations. It works for us more mature ladies too though. Try it out if you get the chance. It really does smell wonderful. It is very young and flirty. It is a fun fragrance that can be worn for work or for play. It’s staying power is not bad. I think Jennifer Lopez did good with this scent. Check it out for yourself and enjoy! This is a wonderful scent to wear when you want to have fun! Watch out for the compliments that you will get with this scent too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618071511670731/k2311a0718/7.18.11