Angel Schlesser Essential Perfume for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I think that this perfume has a good name in Essential, because it should be an essential part of every woman's perfume collection
  • This scent is amazing and I can't see anyone not adoring it
  • I have enjoyed using this scent for many years off and on
  • Basically this is just the right strength if you like to be noticed in a good way
  • I know that I adore it and appreciate it's uniqueness

• by Gina Gott

I think that this perfume has a good name in Essential, because it should be an essential part of every woman’s perfume collection! I really love it. I think that this is a very bold and beautiful scent that will be sure to attract stares and comments wherever you go. This scent is a nice fruity floral oriental mix. It has a alot to offer the woman that wears it. This scent is a nice choice for sophisticated evenings or fun day wear. You will know that this perfume is special the moment that you spray it on. Check it out for yourself though,don’t just take my word for it. This scent is amazing and I can’t see anyone not adoring it!

This scent has a little bit of just

about everything in it. It has bergamot and red currant berries in it. There are also notes of water fruits and rose. This scent also has some violet and freesia in it. There is some notes of cedarwood and musk along with some vetiver. The combination comes out just right. This scent is very sensual and completely unforgettable. Once you smell it, you will never forget it. This stuff will stay on your mind. It is that good! I have enjoyed using this scent for many years off and on. It is a scent that you will always come back to. It is a sexy classic!

This bold is nice and bold. It is strong without being overpowering. This scent turns heads but doesn’t give anyone a headache if you ...

• know what I mean. Basically this is just the right strength if you like to be noticed in a good way. I really like the staying power of this scent as well. It stays on my skin for a good 9 to 10 hours without fading. I can spray this stuff on and get on with my day or night.

This scent is a little bit expensive. It is worth it though in my opinion. I know that I really enjoy it. You sometimes have to pay a little bit more for a good scent. A 1.7 oz bottle of this perfume is $62.00. You can also get a 3.4 oz bottle for about $82.00. You are not just paying for a good designer name. Oh no, you are

actually paying for a wonderful fragrance. I know that this is one of my favorite scents to choose when I am going out somewhere special.

This scent is a wonderful choice for any woman. It is good for any age. Young ladies as well as the more mature women can wear this scent with pride. It is perfect for a confident business lady or for a young ladies first date. This stuff is right for every occasion. It smells amazing. It is long lasting. It is bold and fun yet still classy. It is a little expensive, but you will be glad that you spent the extra money on it. Try this scent out for yourself and see if you agree. I know that I adore it and appreciate it’s uniqueness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618071511620731/k2311a0718/7.18.11