Sui Love Perfume for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I enjoy using different scents and finding the ones out there that work with my chemistry and smell amazing
  • I think that this is a nice scent for ladies of all ages out there to try
  • I know that I always get complimetns when I wear this stuff out
  • I love butterfly,so you can imagine how excited I was when I found out this bottle was shaped into a butterfly

• by Gina Gott

I love trying different perfumes. I enjoy using different scents and finding the ones out there that work with my chemistry and smell amazing. I also enjoy cool perfume bottles. I collect as many as I can find. To be honest the main reason I first bought this perfume a few years ago was because of the bottle. I have to say that after buying it I had no regrets. This is a delicate but wonderful scent on me. I always get compliments on it and my husband really enjoys it. I think that this is a

nice scent for ladies of all ages out there to try. It is a lovely scent and one that will make you feel good when you are wearing it.

This scent is a nice fruity floral scent with woodsy notes mixed in. There is some bergamot and passion fruit. There is some musk and vanilla in this scent. There is also some orange flower and lush florals. This scent is a great mix. It smells fantastic and will really have people wondering what you are wearing that smells so good. I know that I always get complimetns when I wear this stuff out. It is a truely unique smelling perfume that stands on it’s own.

This scent is softer and very pretty smelling. If you want a perfume that will make you feel very girly girl and feminine,then this sweet scent will do the trick for you. The scent is still noticeable even though it is on the lighter side. This scent sticks with you through out the day. It has very nice staying power. It can last about 9 hours on me. I like that. I don’t mind spending a little more money ...

• Sui Love Perfume for Women
      on a designer perfume.

The price of this perfume is not to bad considering what you are getting. A 1.7 oz bottle is $48.00. You could also get a small 1 oz bottle for $35.00. The price is a good value for your money. I have to describe the bottle to you now. It is the reason that I first wanted this stuff. I love butterfly,so you can imagine how excited I was when I found out this bottle was shaped into a butterfly! It is a really beautiful addition to your perfume collection or bottle collection.

I am very happy with everything about this scent. I think that most ladies will love this scent. It is good for all occasions and all ages. The scent is perfect for day wear or night wear. This scent smells very good and will get you noticed. The staying power of this perfume is awesome too! You can’t go wrong with giving it a try. I know that I love everything about it from the scent itself to the gorgeous butterfly bottle. Check this stuff out and you will see why this is such a popular perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618071511610731/k2311a0718/7.18.11