World Table Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza
  • I will definitely repurchase the World Table Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza again
  • In fact, I think that next time I prepare this pizza
  • I don't think that you will be disappointed

• by deem

World Table is one of the relatively new Walmart house brands of products. I was attracted to this pizza because the restaurant where I used to get my buffalo-style chicken pizza fix closed down about a year ago. The size, price and baking directions for this pizza are typical of frozen pizzas so they are comparable to any other frozen pizza that you would pick up.

The Buffalo-style Chicken Pizza is a thin

crust pizza. I found the crust to be crispy and tasty. It did not get soggy during the baking process. In terms of the taste of the pizza, I was pleasantly surprised. Although I purchased this pizza because it is one of only a few brands of frozen buffalo-chicken style pizzas, I confess that I did not hold out high hopes for how it would taste. The small bite-size ...

• pieces of chicken were plentiful and distributed around the whole pizza. Therefore, chicken was on every slice of pizza. In addition, the chicken texture was good. It did not have that weird, rubbery texture that frozen chicken sometimes seems to have and that I find to be off putting. The buffalo sauce was pleasantly spicy and not bland. It was not so spicy, however, that it left my mouth
        burning.

I will definitely repurchase the World Table Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza again. In fact, I think that next time I prepare this pizza. I will scatter bleu cheese crumbles around on it so I can get that extra zip of flavor. If you are looking for a wallet-friendly frozen pizza that is tasty, but different from the typical frozen pizzas, you should definitely check out this pizza. I don’t think that you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718071511520731/k2311a0718/7.18.11