Vitress Hair Polish - Sun Protect  » Cosmetics  »
2.3
  • I bought the Sun Protect variant since it offers Sun Defense System that protects hair against harmful UV Rays
  • I love its bottle since it is very handy and I can just slip it in my bag
  • I like to use it when I want to achieve a sweep-up look
  • My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product

• by Lynn M. A.

Before, I used to have this unmanageable long wavy hair. I tried using some products to keep my hair in place but all were in vain. I tried using some hair spray which only added more damage on my hair. Then, I saw this add about a certain product that is good for fixing unmanageable hair. Its name is Vitress Hair Polish. This is a very good product to tame unwanted hair. This is available in different

variants: Strengthening, Sun Protect and Long Lasting Fragrance. I bought the Sun Protect variant since it offers Sun Defense System that protects hair against harmful UV Rays. It is available in 50 ml and 100 ml bottle. I love its bottle since it is very handy and I can just slip it in my bag. It costs around PhP40 (Philippine Peso) or US$1. It is quite affordable and readily available in any cosmetic outlets or drugstores.

Anyway,

• I have been using this product since my college days. I like to use it when I want to achieve a sweep-up look. It deeply penetrates the hair and has great moisturizing effect. It is creamy, light and non-greasy on my hair. I can just apply it smoothly. A small application of this product goes a long way. It leaves my hair smooth and silky shine. My hair is easy to manage. In addition, it is
        not irritating on the skin. I also love its pleasant scent. However, its scent does not last longer but I don’t mind at all. What is more important is achieving that clean look on my hair.

My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product. It offers a lot of advantages on your hair. It is a good moisturizer, sun protection, cheap and very effective. This is a must have for people who have unmanageable and dry hair!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511460631/k2311a0718/7.18.11