Carmex Healing Cream Skin Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, the travel size was all they had and I bought 3 tubes that day

• by Mindmatters

All I have to say about this lotion is wow. I am very big into trying every lotion on the market, so that I may find the one special lotion that will do just one thing for me. That one thing is to relieve my dry itchy skin that I tend to have all year. I finally found it after searching for it for many years.

Carmex’s new lotion really make my entire body soft and hydrated. I don’t

even have to buy a separate lotion for my hands and feet. Most body lotions don’t work too well on my heels and with this product, it makes my feet soft and pretty. Even though it works on my dry cracked feet, I still have to reapply mid-day to make them look hydrated again. This is considered not a big deal since the product is all what it claims to be and more. The best thing is that it ...

• is lightweight. Heavy lotions make me sweat when I step outside. I can wear this lotion all year and not feel slimy on a hot day.

Where has this product been hiding and why did it take so long for Carmex to create it? I have only been familiar with their lip moisturizing products and I was shocked to see the travel size lotion at Walgreens. I searched for the big bottle because I knew it would work

and I didn’t need a sample size. Unfortunately, the travel size was all they had and I bought 3 tubes that day. I have only been able to find the travel size so far at the drugstores but they do sell it online at Amazon.com or drugstore.com

I think the one thing they could add is an SPF. I mean the product says skin protectant and it would only make sense to do so. This product would truly be magnificent with an SPF.

Carmex Healing Cream Skin Protectant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511370631/k2311a0718/7.18.11