Carmex Cold Sore Reliever and Lip Moisturizer, Tube  » Cosmetics  »
  • My lips look amazing even without lipstick

• by Mindmatters

The one thing on my face that always tends to bother me are my lips. The weather can be dry, humid, hot or freezing and my lips are always dry and sometimes cracked. I try and have tried so many lip moisturizing products, but none seem to be as effective as this product. This is the first year that I have used it and I keep coming back to it. Experts say that you are suppose

to change up your cosmetics because the body tends to get use to the product and stops working as effectively as it did initially. So I do this because it is true and those products stop working. I immediately run to get my Carmex tube. My lips look amazing even without lipstick. I can just wear it, forget the lipstick and leave the house with fresh hydrated lips. I am a firm believer that old school ...

• products work better than the newer products. It has been around for a long time.

I spend and I have spent so much money on lip moisturizers, when all I needed to do all these years was pay 99 cents to get a tube of Carmex. It lasts for months. It is 99 cents at CVS or Walgreens and a little more if you buy it online.

Another great thing about it is that it

is fragrance free, unless you get the strawberry or cherry flavored. I prefer to not have my lips smell like a fruit so this particular product is amazing for me. The texture is almost like Vaseline, only more lightweight I would say.

I have actually disposed of most of my lip moisturizing products. There is no need to have so many now that I have found an amazing products that works for me all year long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511360631/k2311a0718/7.18.11