Pantene Pro-V - Fine Style Touchable Volume Hairspray, Flexible Hold
  • I love this hairspray because it is the one hairspray that does not make my hair stiff or crunchy
  • It has a citrus floral scent which makes my hair smell amazing

• by Mindmatters

I love this hairspray because it is the one hairspray that does not make my hair stiff or crunchy. When they say flexible hold on the bottle, they really mean it. With this product I am able to wear my hair down and create a tousled wavy look that allows me to brush my fingers through my hair and still maintain the waves. I was pretty excited when I first tried it and my waves lasted all day in really hot weather. Even

when I braid my hair to the side or create a tight pony tail, my hair tends to look great even at the end of the day.

I love the way this hairspray smells. It has a citrus floral scent which makes my hair smell amazing. It is not like the other products I buy that smell like chemicals, shea butter or cocoa butter. I was pleased that this hairspray did not make my hair smell that way because I would have had ...

• to return it. Even if this product was not very effective, I would still buy it for the scent that it gives my hair.

Pantene did me a favor when they made this product in the travel size. Now I never have to leave home without it. I always get my travel size at CVS for 99 cents and it lasts for days. Which is great for me since I travel so much.

The bottle says it add touchable volume to the hair

but I would have to say that it did not give me any volume. It could be the texture of my hair or maybe I need a heavier hairspray because this one is truly lightweight and makes my hair feel featherlike after I apply it.

I take this hairspray with me everywhere because that is much I love this product and it is great to have around in case I need to change my hair from down and wavy to a tight ponytail or vice versa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511340631/k2311a0718/7.18.11