FIRSTRADE stock trading company
  • I would recommend Firstrade for the newby stock invester

• by arabgirl28
      I have started online trading about a year ago. Previous to that, I checked out all kinds of other trading companies. For the new trader this one appeared to be the easiest and least expensive to use.

For each trade you are charged $6. 95.

The web site is easy to use, has very extensive options and is set up for you do evaluate your

stocks. It never takes very long for a stock transaction to be completed.

The one thing I find missing is explanation of some of the ways you can trade. When a stock trade is executed it took me a while to figure out how I was supposed to be trading.

I am still not sure if I am doing it right. Options,

• are completely confusing to me, although I am told you can make lots of money with options.

Mutual funds have more explanations associated with them. I use their articles about strategies and insights in the mutual fund market.

You could spend plenty of money on reading books about mutual funds when it is available on Firstrade’s web site. I have used Firstrade’s fund screener

to do research and figuring out what is best for my situation.

Another option they have on their website is their “10 Steps to Retirement”. Wow, this thing is loaded with information for the person that is considering retiring.

It was very eye opening. I would recommend Firstrade for the newby stock invester.

It is simple and pretty much anyone can use it very easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421804151130430/k2311a0418/4.18.07