Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup (Medium)
  • An amazing product with technology that I can't even understand
  • I recommend always getting makeup with SPF because the last thing you want to do is put sunscreen on your face under your makeup
  • The one thing I love and dislike at the same time is the shimmer in the product

• by Mindmatters

I was hesitant to try this product because I did not want to spend the $13.99 at CVS to only discover it would leave my face either to light or too dark. When they say smart shade on their product, they really mean it. I have Halle Berry’s skin tone and I chose Smart Shade medium(300). All I have to say is that after using it, my skin was flawless

and the color was so perfect that I couldn’t tell that I was wearing foundation. It goes on white and as you blend it with your fingertips, the color turns to match your skin tone. An amazing product with technology that I can’t even understand.

The added bonus about this product is that it has SPF 20. I recommend always getting makeup with SPF because the last thing you want to ...

• do is put sunscreen on your face under your makeup. It will cause your face to look oily and it can clog your pores. The SPF 20 in this product was truly the selling point for me. Another added bonus for me is that it smells pretty good. Not like other foundations that make your skin smell like chemicals.

The one thing I love and dislike at the same time is

the shimmer in the product. It is great especially in the Summer time to have that extra shimmer, but at evening events, I am not sure if it works. Overall the shimmer is what gives your face a glow and I understand why so many products have added it. I love the product so much that I can say I have found my foundation for life and at reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071511260631/k2311a0718/7.18.11