Sun Cellular Network
Philippines
  • I bought this prepaid card around 7 years ago
  • At that time, it cost around PhP50 (Philippine Peso) or just over a dollar
  • My final verdict, I would recommend this prepaid card if you go for more economical service provider

• by Lynn M. A.

Sun Cellular Network is one of the phone service providers here in the Philippines. It is available in post paid and prepaid card. I am using the prepaid card right now. I bought this prepaid card around 7 years ago.

At that time, it cost around PhP50 (Philippine Peso) or just over a dollar. I have been using this prepaid card since my college days. I just have to buy minutes whenever

I need to communicate with friends and family.

It has unlimited call and text service from the Sun-to-Sun Network. I can still call and text to other networks but with corresponding amount per call and text. I just use this card to keep in touch mostly with my family and friends.

This is not good for contacting business clients. It does not have a reliable signal. It has low signal during rainy ...

• days.

Whenever I am in remote areas, I don’t even have any signal at all. I have to go outside just to get a good reception. This is quite frustrating at times.

Sometimes, I receive delayed messages when the network is quite busy. However, most of my friends and my mom and sister use this service provider. So, I have to continue using it.

Besides, its signal is quite good during good

days and when I am in the city. Another good thing about this product is that sometimes I can use the internet on my phone even without minutes. I usually use facebook applications.

My final verdict, I would recommend this prepaid card if you go for more economical service provider. However, in terms of business communications, this one is not reliable. There are still better service providers that are more reliable than Sun Cellular Network.

Sun Cellular Network

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2218071511220631/k2311a0718/7.18.11