Kay Jewelers Wausau Wisconsin  » Jewelry  »
Wausau Wisconsin
  • When I walk into that jewelry store, it is always a wonderful experience
  • The Leo diamonds are supposedly the best, but they have diamonds of equal quality to the Leo without the Leo price
  • I like the quality of the jewelry at Kays
  • She also told me I had 2 weeks to test drive the diamond before I bought it

• by arabgirl28
      I had just recently upgraded my diamond at Kay Jewelers in the Wausau Mall. When I walk into that jewelry store, it is always a wonderful experience. This store has a large selection of all different kinds of stones and styles of jewelry.

The selection of high quality diamonds is quite large. The Leo diamonds are supposedly the best, but they have diamonds of equal quality to the Leo without the Leo

price.

They usually don’t tell you this, so you have to ask all kinds of questions. My 1 caret plus diamond is not a Leo diamond but is of equal quality and the price was not bad.

I was able to trade up from my previous diamond. That I liked.

They gave me money for my old diamond and put it to the purchase of my new diamond. My new ...

• diamond also has a number imprinted on it from Kay.

This is nice if you should have your jewelry stolen - then the number on the stone can always be traced. I like the quality of the jewelry at Kays.

Nothing looks cheap and junky. The styles are classy.

You name it - the stone variety is endless. From diamonds to tanzinite - you can find it there.

The clerks are

of the highest quality. They are willing to spend hours just helping you look.

The store manager showed me how to get the biggest best diamond for the money. She also told me I had 2 weeks to “test drive” the diamond before I bought it.

The stone got put away with a small deposit and then no one else was able to buy my diamond. My experience at Kay’s Jewelry was truly exceptional

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451704151110630/k2311a0417/4.17.07