Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner Normal 11 oz  » Health  »
  • I have had a problem with thinning hair for the last few years
  • When I read about sulfates in shampoo causing hair loss for some, I decided it was time to switch to more natural products for awhile, to see if that would help
  • Whatever it was, this made it very convenient and quick to get ready in the morning
  • After it was dry, I felt of it and was pretty impressed
  • I would certainly give this my high recommendation for anyone who wants a natural conditioner that will impart amazing volume and give your hair both body and a healthy look

• by reviewabit

I have had a problem with thinning hair for the last few years. It may be caused by heredity, age, diabetes, hormones, health issues or any number of things. Not knowing what the problem is makes it hard to treat and even harder to deal with, but I have found a few things that help. When I read about sulfates in shampoo causing hair loss for some, I decided it was time to switch to more natural products for awhile, to see if that would help.

I liked the look of this Aubrey Organics conditioner, and I also loved the fresh

herbal smell it had. It is supposed to add volume, which is most important for my needs. It claims to impart a bouncy, light look and brilliant shine, and it does so with 100% natural ingredients.

There are no parabens or petrochemicals, and the product is vegan and cruelty free, which also gives it extra points in my book. It has B vitamins, chamomile oil, aloe vera leaf juice, wheat germ oil, fennel, hops, melissa, mistletoe, chinawood, grapefruit seed extract, soybean oil, carrot extract, beta carotene, vitamin E, and C and witch hazel. Some of the ingredients are organic, but not all.

When I used the conditioner for the first time, I was amazed at how lightweight it felt, even on my wet hair. This was a good sign. I had used a volumizing shampoo along with it, and this seemed to help boost the volume power too.

The conditioner felt very soft and smooth and smelled great. After rinsing it out, I dried my hair– which was a surprisingly fast process. I had used products before that seemed to make my hair dry faster, but I always assumed it was some chemical that did it.

Whatever it was, this made it very convenient and quick to ...

• Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner Normal 11 oz
      get ready in the morning. I always dry my hair upside down, just like my hairdresser taught me, so that it has the most volume possible. After it was dry, I felt of it and was pretty impressed.

I would say this conditioner gave me at least as much volume as the very expensive not-so-natural ones that I had bought at the salon over the years. My hair was fluffy and light, and seemed well conditioned. The back of my hair felt moisturized, when it often felt much like a tumbleweed unless I used a heavier type of conditioner– which

this definitely was not.

I added a little volumizing mousse to my hair, which made it even fluffier, and I had just about the best result I have ever had from a product made for volume. This is a conditioner I will definitely be buying again. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I alternate it with other brands, but I find myself using this one on days when I want to look my best.

I would certainly give this my high recommendation for anyone who wants a natural conditioner that will impart amazing volume and give your hair both body and a healthy look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417071511030931/k2311a0717/7.17.11