Sundowner Horse Trailer-Sunlite 727  » Pets  »
  • I think it makes the horses more comfortable to walk into
  • I like loading young horses in my Sundowner
  • I would recommend anyone of the Sundowner trailers for anyone who needs to purchase a horse trailer
  • In my opinion, for what you get in value, the trailer is more than worth the cost

• by arabgirl28
      I love my Sundowner horse trailer. The workmanship is absolutely extraordinary! The trailer outside and inside looks like a finish carpenter did the work on it. There isn’t a spot on the trailer where a horse can hook or cut themselves.

All normal things that usually protrude in a horse trailer are recessed on this trailer. The inside of the trailer is

covered with “some sort of rubber” on the floor and up the walls.

Horses can kick and paw in the trailer and never leave a mark. It is very easy to clean.

I can shovel the manure out and then go in with the water hose to wash the rest out. The trailer is really roomy.

My horses are at ease walking in it because it doesn’t look like a dark cave. The inside is white and with its abundance of windows, there is plenty of light.

I think it makes the horses more comfortable to walk into. I like loading young horses in my Sundowner.

The tack compartment is what I call semi removableable and there is no support bar in the middle so the young horse ...

• Sundowner Horse Trailer-Sunlite 727
      can depend on you walking in with him - giving him more confidence - instead of fighting with the horse to drag him through a small entry. There is a rubber bumper on the rear of the trailer.

My youngsters don’t like to step of the back of the trailer and the rubber in the back ensures they don’t scrape their cannon bones on hard

metal. I used to work for the place that manufactures the coupler on the trailer.

So, I am absolutely confident that the coupler will keep the trailer attached to my truck. I would recommend anyone of the Sundowner trailers for anyone who needs to purchase a horse trailer.

In my opinion, for what you get in value, the trailer is more than worth the cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291704151090630/k2311a0417/4.17.07