Organic Indulgence Bubble Bath Sweet Cherry & Almond 10 oz
  • I enjoy a wide variety of bath products, since I take a hot bath nearly every night
  • For warm weather, I prefer non-moisturizing products like salts or bubble bath
  • Since many of the mainstream bubble baths contain sodium lauryl sulfate, I decided to limit my exposure to that detergent, and try out some natural brands instead
  • One such brand is Organic Indulgence, and I bought it because of the amazing cherry almond variety that I smelled in the store
  • I would definitely recommend this bubble bath to anyone who loves a cherry almond smell, and/or wants a natural product they can feel good about using

• by reviewabit

I enjoy a wide variety of bath products, since I take a hot bath nearly every night. I use this therapy to treat the painful muscle and nerve symptoms of fibromyalgia, and it works. I have had more success with the hot baths than with any other therapy or medication. In the winter I tend to use heavier products with lots of moisturizers, because my skin gets very dry in cold weather, plus the hot water can add to that effect. In the summer, I have oily skin and battle acne frequently.

For warm weather, I prefer non-moisturizing products like salts or bubble bath. Since many of the mainstream bubble baths contain sodium lauryl sulfate, I decided to limit my exposure to that detergent, and try out some natural brands instead.

I tend to switch back and forth. When I want more bubbles, obviously I go for the detergent.

For a milder treatment of the skin at the price of fewer bubbles, I use natural brands which do not contain sulfates. One such brand is Organic Indulgence, and I bought it because of the amazing cherry almond variety that I smelled in the store. It reminded me of a holiday cake, baked with almonds and ripe cherries. It is sweet, and indulgent and it makes ne hungry.

It is also 100% natural. It has certified organic ingredients, and includes maqui berry, acai, aloe vera, yumberry, algae, and shea butter. I laughed when I saw “yumberry” on the ingredients, because I always thought that was a made up name that someone ...

• used for a product name or something. Apparently there really is a “yumberry.

” Since the product is natural, it has no parabens, and no artificial fragrances or phthalates. Coco glucoside is used to produce the bubbles instead of detergents. When I first used the bath, I was carried away by the fragrance. It is sweet and rich and I just wanted to stay in the tub all night.

The water was covered with a light dusting of foam. Coco glucoside must not be a very potent foam maker. I didn’t really mind though, because I mostly wanted it for the scent. It made for a very relaxing and therapeutic bath.

When I got out, my skin was smooth and did not feel dry. It most certainly would have been much drier had I

been using a detergent based bath. I could not really tell that there was any significant amount of shea butter in the product, as it did not seem to be moisturizing, although it was certainly not drying. I could even probably use it in the winter with really dry skin without any problems, judging from the way my skin felt.

Perhaps it was more moisturizing than I realize. I am just used to products with shea butter being almost greasy at times. The sweet fragrance of the bath stayed with me for a couple of hours, and stayed in the bathroom even longer. I would definitely recommend this bubble bath to anyone who loves a cherry almond smell, and/or wants a natural product they can feel good about using.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417071510780931/k2311a0717/7.17.11