Neocell Collagen+C Liposome Serum 1 oz
  • When I found this product, I was not expecting to fall in love with it
  • While not a miracle or anything, I am pleased to say that this is one of the best serums I have used so far
  • Unfortunately, it does contain some paraben preservatives– five to be exact
  • The best part of all of this is that I paid less for this product than many high end brands that did nothing
  • I highly recommend this for anyone with concerns over aging skin– especially if you have oily skin

• by reviewabit

I am in my early forties and now have become worried about the dreaded crow’s feet and little lines and wrinkles that everyone gets whether they like it or not. I have combination skin, so finding products that will work without causing oiliness or pimples can be a challenge, especially in the summer, when my skin tends to be very oily, and I spend time outdoors which means using a sun block product most of the time. I need something light, yet effective. I have tired a few collagen and vitamin C serums, both as separate formulas and blended together.

I have had good

luck with the vitamin C serums in general, and mixed results with collagen. When I found this product, I was not expecting to fall in love with it. I had certainly used similar formulas, so I did not expect anything too dramatic.

While not a miracle or anything, I am pleased to say that this is one of the best serums I have used so far. It has strong antioxidant action to protect the health and texture of the skin, and vitamin C and E which add fatty acids. This is a time release lipsome formula, according to the maker.

Basically it is a simple

phospholipids formula, with vitamins and collagen, and a few other chemicals which I am not familiar with. Unfortunately, it does contain some paraben preservatives– five to be exact. This is not pretty, but I will forgive them because the product works so well for me.

I only need a few drops of this serum. It does not act so much like a moisturizer, so I can either use it alone in the hot weather, or use a light moisturizer over it. It absolutely does not make my skin break out, and does not make it look oily.

It does not have a fragrance, so it ...

•   Neocell Collagen+C Liposome Serum 1 oz
      will not compete with cologne. Although you can certainly see some immediate effect when you first put it on, the real results come after using it for a few weeks. No, it does not make wrinkles and fine lines disappear.

I don’t think anything can really do that on a long term basis, except botox or surgery. What it does is make them much less obvious, and gives the rest of your skin an overall healthy looking, moisturized glow that makes you look younger. It does smooth the wrinkles and lines, and when worn under makeup, you can really get a good result.

When you wash your face, you will lose some of the benefit. But, you won’t lose all of it– and it seems to be cumulative to some degree. The best part of all of this is that I paid less for this product than many high end brands that did nothing.

This has solved a problem for my summer skin– and I am a big fan of this brand now. I highly recommend this for anyone with concerns over aging skin– especially if you have oily skin. If not, it can be used for any skin type, you just might need extra moisturizer with it if you have dry skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417071510690931/k2311a0717/7.17.11