Cheaper by the Dozen 2 movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • However, after seeing Cheaper By The Dozen 2, I'm willing to admit this is a rare case when the sequel is much better than the original

• by Steve
      I absolutely hated the original Cheaper by the Dozen movie and thought Hollywood was stupid coming out with another one. However, after seeing Cheaper By The Dozen 2, I’m willing to admit this is a rare case

when the sequel is much better than the original. The movie centers around Steve Martin and his abnormally large family as they take a summer vacation at a lake house and wind up competing with a rival ...

• family. As far as comedies go, this one actually has very few laughs. But, it’s a good movie to watch if you’re into the whole “my family is all grown up and I’m getting older” weep fest
        thing. I’m not. So, while I admitted earlier this was better than the original, it’s still not one I’ll find myself watching on a regular basis and will boycott any television network that tries to show this movie.

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111704151050630/k2311a0417/4.17.07