Sunsilk Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • With the kind of weather we have here in the Philippines, I believe Sunsilk still hasn’t come up with a truly effective product when it comes to frizz control
  • However, I love how it usually gives my hair a soft touch
  • Hair fall is also not a problem for me on this one
  • I have tried other brands of shampoo within it price range as well and Sunsilk is definitely the best worth there is for my money

• by shylo

I’ve been using Sunsilk shampoos since I was a kid and there’s nothing really special about this product except its very affordable price. Sunsilk is one of the major shampoo brands here in the Philippines and been around for more than 20 years now. As a consumer of this product, I am surprise that not much changed on it in terms of effectiveness.

It is undeniable that Sunsilk smells good on the hair. It leaves a fresh and not so sweet

fragrance that can last up to 24 hours. And upon lathering it onto scalp and hair, it feels smooth and refreshing. It’s fragrance and consistency is my favorite of all local brands here in the Philippines.

I have medium and wavy hair and Sunsilk doesn’t do anything about my frizz. I feel the softness in my hair but the frizz is still there. With the kind of weather we have here in the Philippines, I believe Sunsilk still hasn’t come up with ...

• a truly effective product when it comes to frizz control. During weather changes, I can really get frustrated with my hair and this shampoo. With this, I have to have the shampoo and conditioner separately.

However, I love how it usually gives my hair a soft touch. I also found out that other brands of shampoo causes dry scalp and flakes, yet this is not the case with Sunsilk. I feel like I’m using a scalp lotion through using this product.

Hair fall is also not a problem for me on this one. I just hope that makers of this shampoo can improve on frizz control though.

I have tried other brands of shampoo within it price range as well and Sunsilk is definitely the best worth there is for my money. So if you are looking for the cheapest shampoo that give reasonable result, you should give it a try. However, if you are more into best results, look for other brands instead.

Sunsilk Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071510460931/k2311a0717/7.17.11