Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • It definitely is not as great as the CHI hair straightening iron that I owned before it
  • I will start with the things that I like about this straightening iron
  • I love having the option to use less heat on my hair depending on what sort of style I want for my hair
  • I have noticed so many more split ends recently and there really isn’t any other part of my hair care routine that I have changed except for incorporating this straightening iron

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron. I already owned a straightening iron that I loved but it broke while in my suitcase after my last vacation. I straighten my hair almost daily so I needed a quick replacement. I chose to go with the Babyliss brand because my hair dresser has recommended it to me before in the past. Though it was highly recommended to me, I am not completely in love with this product. It has its pros and its cons. It definitely is not as great as the CHI hair straightening iron that I owned before it.

I will start with the things that I like about this straightening iron. It has a very long cord which is great because my plug happens to be very far from my mirror so this allows me to move around more. The iron heats up very quickly. I can literally start using it a few

seconds after I have turned it on. If you are impatient like I am or if you are the type of person who is constantly running late in the mornings, you will love this feature. Not having to wait 10 minutes to feel the heat is great. Another great thing is that this iron gets very hot. I literally only have to go over each section of hair one time to get it to be completely straight. With some flat irons, you end up having to damage your hair more because you have to go over each section three or four times to actually straighten the hair. This Babyliss iron does it the first time around. That also helps out because it reduces the total amount of time that it takes to straighten my entire head of hair. I can not only start to straighten my hair faster but also complete it faster. I also must mention that ...

• the advantage of this flat iron over the CHI that I owned previously is that it has multiple heat settings. There are four different temperatures to choose from. I love having the option to use less heat on my hair depending on what sort of style I want for my hair.

Now, I have to mention some of the things that I hate about this straightening iron. In a way, the fact that it gets so hot can almost be a bad thing. I can’t tell you how many times I have burned my fingers while straightening my hair with this flat iron. It’s almost like I need to wear gloves with this. The biggest thing that I do not like about this straightening iron is that I feel like it might be damaging my hair. After using it, I do have stick straight hair but it always feels thinner somehow. I have noticed so many more split

ends recently and there really isn’t any other part of my hair care routine that I have changed except for incorporating this straightening iron. The fact that I only run this over sections of my hair once and yet I am still noticing damage really bothers me. Not only are there more split ends, but my hair gets very static-y and I always have tons of flyaways. This is another sign of damage so I really do not feel like I should continue to use this straightening iron anymore. It is frying my hair and I am not okay with that.

Overall, I have to give the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron a rating of a 6 out of 10. There are some wonderful features to this straightening iron, but to be quite honest, I do not like it as much as I have liked other brands. I would still choose my CHI straightening iron over this one any day.

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071510450531/k2311a0715/7.15.11