Dan Kern’s Clear Skin Regimen  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend these inexpensive products to anyone who is battling facial acne, whatever your age group

• by Shelley Lanki
      As an adult acne sufferer, I have spent literally thousands of dollars over the years trying to find something that would work for my adult skin. More often than not, the products were too harsh which only meant that my skin eruptions were more extreme.

I was also a practitioner

of “self surgery” which only inflammed matters and left unsightly scars.

Then I discovered online “Dan Kern’s Clear Skin Regimen”.

This consists of a two part program, a gentle cleanser along with a Benzol Peroxide lotion.

The cleanser is very gentle and does not dry your skin, while the ...

• Benzoyl Peroxide lotion is only 2.

5% rather than the stronger 5% which irritates your skin.

The cleaner is inexpensive and comes with a pump in a large 16 oz bottle, while the Benzoyl Peroxide comes in a large 4 oz tube that lasts forever.

Since commencing the regimen, my skin has

never looked better.

Not only have I ceased my “self surgery”, I find that if I do have a minor breakout now, it is gone within a day or two.

I highly recommend these inexpensive products to anyone who is battling facial acne, whatever your age group.

This product really works.

greg B says :

You speak specifically about adult acne problems. The ads I see in YAHOO and GOOGLE talk about the product for making men`s skin look younger. Would you recommend the product for a man without acne problems but for younger looking skin?

Galega says :

Treatment of acne is just one among many benefits of Dan Kern’s Clear Skin Regimen. A guy can definitely use it for glowing and radiant skin. Just ensure to follow all instructions printed on the pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704151030630/k2311a0417/4.17.07